- Find an item you want to buy.
- Click on the desired size in the product size and selection grid.
- Add the quantity of product you would like to buy in the quantity window. Then click Add to Cart to add the item to your Cart.
- Once you've finished shopping, click the Proceed to Checkout, which you could find on in the Cart.
- Once you have reached the checkout screen, if you have a coupon code, enter it in the box bellow your shopping bag summary on the left and click Apply Coupon. Otherwise, click the Proceed to Checkout button.
- You will be given couple of delivery options. Mark radio button next to delivery option, which based on speed of delivery and costs fits your needs and click Calculate shipping costs.
- Enter your email address to use Checkout as a guest or if you are an existing My Linen Home customer, please enter your username and password and return to Checkout. Registering makes it easier to place orders in the future. The online instructions make the registration process easy. You have the option to continue without registering, but you will still need to input your personal details.
- If you're a new My Linen Home customer, you'll need to enter your delivery and billing details. If your billing address is the same as delivery one just tick on the box to indicate that.
- Mark radio button to payment option.
- Place your order.
No. If it is the first time you have placed an order with us there is no need to create your account if you are in a hurry. We’ll just need you to provide us with your email address and delivery address.
You can check your order status by logging into your account. If that doesn’t help please send us an email at email@example.com. Make sure you provide your order number when making an enquiry.
We do offer wholesale. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you our wholesale terms and conditions.
Yes! Please send us an email at email@example.com and we will get in touch with you.
All orders are shipped from Lithuania, Vilnius
Yes, you can order different swatch books of our fabrics here.
USA & Canada
For orders under $250 - $20
For orders over $250 - Free shipping
Yes, free shipping for orders over $250.
All orders are sent with FedEx or DHL, depending on the size of the parcel and its destination. You will receive a unique tracking number and a link to track your parcel's delivery status and progress. You will receive a tracking code through email to conveniently check the status of your order.
Usual delivery time: 5 working days
Please note, that all of our products are handmade to order, which means that we manufacture all items specially for the order. Manufacturing usually takes around 5 working days, therefore items are dispatched within a week of ordering. In case we have the ordered item in stock, we will dispatch it within 2 days after the order is placed
We accept returns up to 60 days after purchase. Before shipping back your return, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for return instructions - please include your order no. and the items you wish to return. For your protection please ensure that your return is shipped with by Recorded Delivery (and it has a tracking number).
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase or received a wrong product, we will gladly take it back or exchange for another item. Returns and exchanges can be made within 30 business days of delivery. Please note that we do not cover shipping costs for items that are being returned or exchanged unless they are defective.
My Linen Home is committed to the excellence of our products and providing first class customer service. Our customer service team is available during normal business hours to help you with any queries after your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact us at email@example.com if you require any assistance with your product after purchase.
All products are made in Lithuania. Lithuania located in northern-eastern Europe where linen has strong traditions of flax growing and production.
Naturally linen fabric has a rough texture. You'll be surprised to see that linen gets softer and softer every time it's washed. Actually in My Linen Home, we pre-wash all our linen products. This will not only make it super soft before you buy it, but also keep the fabric from shrinking later on.
Linen is perfect for bedding. It's almost like it has climate control built into it: it won’t let you overheat during summer and keep you warm during winter.
We pre-wash every single one of our products, so you won’t have any problem.
It's important to take care of your linens. But do not worry, because is almost as easy as taking care of cotton. Linen can be washed in a washing machine at up to 60 °C temperature water. Avoid bleach as it weakens the fabric.